[Equest-users] Basement systems for LEED Baseline

Heinrich.ib-bauklima.de heinrich at ib-bauklima.de
Fri Jan 14 09:40:00 PST 2011

Hi eQUESTERS,

we are modeling an eQUEST model for LEED.

We are wondering how to model baseline systems in the basement of the
building when they serve rooms that are heated or semi heated.
The designed building has archives, corridors and staircases at the basement
of the building.
This rooms are designed semi heated only with CAV (61°F) supplemented with
radiators.

Should we use the systems in the basement identical for baseline and
proposed model or should we use a different system for the baseline model ?
If the systems are not identical what system should we define for the
baseline model ?
The same system as for the offices above ground ?

Regards Heinrich

b +e
consulting engineers
Dr. Heinrich Post