[Equest-users] dose fan consume the right energy?

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon Jan 3 11:02:35 PST 2011

Aaron,

One thing I notice is that you have roof surfaces on many of your
interior spaces. This is modeling heat transfer to/from the exterior
where it does not exist. Remove these and I'm guessing your cooling
energy, pump energy and fan energy will all change.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

 134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114                F: (585) 325-6005
wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com           www.pathfinder-ea.com
<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P