[Equest-users] editing weather data

yashika agarwalla aquarianyashika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 11:43:33 PDT 2011

Dear User(s),
I wanted to know how to convert an edited weather file presently in excel
format , back into .bin format because in order to use pkaft processor from
DOE2.2 we have to paste the data into a notepad which will change the
alignment of the data as it will no longer be in the same way as it was when
original data was converted from .bin format ( alignment as in within the
specified column width) and changing the width maually for each column would
be very tedious. Please help. Also , I want to know how to get the Custom
template file they are talking of in the file I have attached alongwith.
Awaiting an early reply.
Thanking you,
Yashika