[Equest-users] OA hourly data

Haddad, Kamel Kamel.Haddad at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Apr 19 08:16:39 PDT 2011

Rohini, Try setting all the zone level outside air fields to the
smallest number you can enter.

Kamel Haddad

________________________________

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of R B
Sent: April 19, 2011 10:21
To: eQUEST Users List
Subject: [Equest-users] OA hourly data

Hello all:
I am trying to simulate zero outside air. I set the min OA on the
systems tab to zero, economizer to fixed fraction, there are no OA
numbers at the zone level. I would assume this will give me zero OA but
when I look at the hourly variables (ratio of outside air to supply flow
- Var 39, and the minimum OA damper position - Var 80) they vary from
0.21 to 0.56.
What am I missing? Any pointers helpful.
-Rohini