[Equest-users] Version 3.64 crashes

Aleka Pappas APappas at group14eng.com
Fri Oct 22 07:41:35 PDT 2010

Not on a network.  It works fine usually, but I've just had too many
crashes and lost a good deal of time.

*Aleka Pappas*
*Building Energy Engineer
**
GROUP14 ENGINEERING, INC. *
Inspiring better buildings.
1325 E. 16th Ave, Denver, CO 80218
Direct: 720.221.1076/ Main: 303.861.2070/Fax: 303.830.2016
APappas at group14eng.com
www.group14eng.com
<mailto:swagner at group14eng.com>
/Group 14 is the Carbon Group on the periodic table. Group14 Engineering
offers building energy optimization, LEED coordination, commissioning,
energy audits, LEED EBOM, and greenhouse gas analyses to reduce building
and communities’ carbon footprint./