[Equest-users] exporting hourly results is unavailable

Nathan Kegel NKegel at hga.com
Fri May 21 07:02:46 PDT 2010

New eQuest user just trying to do some preliminary parametric analysis.
As part of the analysis I need to export the hourly data to Excel.

I see the "Export Hourly Results" under the File menu is ghosted and
unavailable in my model.  What steps do I need to take to get this
unghosted so I can export the hourly data?

Thanks,

Nathan Kegel LEED AP
Mechanical Engineering

HGA   Architects and Engineers
701 Washington Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Direct 612.758.4335  |  Fax 612.758.9335
nkegel at hga.com