[Equest-users] export Data from eQUEST

Mateo Guadalfajara mateo_mw at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 08:13:55 PDT 2010

Hello partners,

I ask for your help because I am having problems exporting data from eQUEST.

Two weeks ago I were able to make a .DAT file with hour by hour in a year the values of Electric n Meter.

This was the name of the filed that I could create.

100510 Barcelona - Baseline Design_HourlyData2_01.dat

Today I have tried to do the same with different files that are from differente cities and I can´t. I can´t remember what I did to generate this file.

Please can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

                                  Mateo de Guadalfajara

Mateo de Guadalfajara

Engineer in Energy Systems and Efficiency

mateo_mw at hotmail.com

student looking for a job ;)