[Equest-users] Unmet hours crisis

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 06:26:04 PST 2010

I am modeling a patient care facility with a relatively simple structure.
the design model went well, and i am currently trying to debug the baseline
model.  the first floor is more administrative space, exam rooms and
kitchen.  the second and third floors are sleeping spaces that have
identical features.  I have modeled each space separately in the model, but
the inputs were kept exactly the same by going into the .inp file and
cutting and pasting my space and system requirements.  however, i have one
room in the middle of the second floor that has unmet hours where each other
one has none.  the thermal loads are exactly the same and i can't figure out
anything that it could be.  any help or ideas of things to look for would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks,

--
Rob Hudson