[Equest-users] Pump Gas Consumption?

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Mon Mar 8 02:51:35 PST 2010

Dear All,

For my baseline model, involving System 5 Packaged VAV as well as a few System 3's, I am having small but steady gas consumption under the heading "Pumps & Aux". The consumption is about 1,000,000 BTU each month. In total, I have 13,700,000 BTU of pump gas consumption compared to 2,444,700,000 BTU of space heating gas consumption.

Why gas consumption for pumps? Some new technology I do not know about? Or is this something for auxiliary under "Pumps & Aux", which again I have no idea what it could be.

Thanks for any replies,

Ömer Moltay, LEED AP
Mimta Ltd.
Hekimsuyu Cad. 559. Sk. No:39