[Equest-users] EPW weather files - problems in converting

Lilach Raz lilachnew at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 03:08:47 PDT 2010

Hello all,
since yesterday I've been trying to convert epw files to bin with no success!
I've tried all options, editing the INI file, deleting it, creating directories like in the original file, but nothing works, I keep on getting the 'invalid floating point' error (also when using the epw file given with the program - Paking, China).
Do I need to change in the setup screen of the programm the 'data field specification'???
thanx, Lili.