[Equest-users] unmet hours report

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Jun 8 15:10:48 PDT 2010

I had models with the same "undersized loop" warning for a chilled water
loop, with zero unmet hours.  At the time, I investigated a few custom
hourly reports and found nothing erroneous, and chalked it up as one of
those odd warnings that doesn't necessarily mean anything.  My basic
understanding is that not all warnings/cautions/errors are a direct
result of modeled behavior - some pop up due to something seeming
outside of the norm before the simulation is actually run.

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway

olathe ks 66061