[Equest-users] Hybrid Geothermal WSHP System

Anthony Hardman Anthony at geoenergyservices.com
Wed Jun 2 10:26:16 PDT 2010

You can model fluid cooler's with ground loops but not boilers
unfortunately.  There's a good example in the help file entitled,
"Ground-Loop Heat-Exchangers and Fluid Coolers in parallel on WLHP loops"

If you're comfortable doing basic text editing to the input file it's pretty
easy.

Anthony Hardman

Building Energy Analyst

LEED AP