[Equest-users] This probably easy for someone..

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 16:14:46 PDT 2010

Gang:

I have a building which has two DX rooftop systems. Each system supplies 1/2 of
the building, 1st thru 6th floors, with VAV and electric reheat (yuk).

Anyway, I want to replace the existing compressors for these DX systems with
Danfoss Turbocor units. Since these are not centrifugal chillers, there is no
direct means to model them in eQuest. However, there MUST be a curve (or two)
that will simulate a replacement compressor as variable speed.

Any takers?

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com