[Equest-users] Request for lighting tabel from 1995 and or 1999 ASHRAE 90.1

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 07:06:00 PDT 2010

I am looking for the lighting tables from ASHRAE 90.1 1999.  Our firm does have
purchaces copies of the 2004 and 2007 versions.I need the tables to make
estimates for lighting levels in a building to compare anticipated lighting
levels for renovation to what is installed.  The building is a mess, I
am assuming the building is, at best, meeting 199 lighting levels.

IF anyone can provide the tables, or knows whee i can find them, the information
would be much appreciated.

Thanks!