[Equest-users] Baseline Pump Power

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Thu Jan 14 13:08:42 PST 2010

First you have to pull out the loop/pump flow from the PV-A report, then
multiply by 19 W, and enter that as the pump KW.  I think you also have
to set the pump/motor efficiencies to 1.0 since the ASHRAE 90.1 value of
19 W / gpm should automatically include losses.  Someone feel free to
correct me on that if it's not right.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate