[Equest-users] eQuest Crash

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Feb 11 06:27:57 PST 2010

I have seen this as well -- the file will consistently just stop on one
particular day during the HVAC run.  Embarrassingly, I cannot remember the
fix -- hopefully something is written in the .sim to direct you where to
look.

You can open the .sim file with any text file editor including NotePad or
WordPad.  D2SimViewer is just a text editor which recognized the DOE
reports. (Works on 2.1e files as well!)