[Equest-users] -nan Error

omoltay at mimtarch.com omoltay at mimtarch.com
Tue Feb 9 05:02:48 PST 2010

Well, sorry to skip from problem to problem, being under time pressure
makes you dizzy :)

Actually, I thought I had solved the "capacity" warning by adding thermal
storage. Indeed, the warnings disappeared after the addition of a thermal
storage that charges and discharges from the two-pipe primary loop. But
now, I get these -nan's in the reports.

I will definitely let you know when I solve it. Nobody here knows what
even -nan stands for? (not available something??)

Thanks,