[Equest-users] University building with laboratory exhaust

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Thu Aug 12 11:10:55 PDT 2010

Jeff,
The newer versions of eQUEST have the ability to track exhaust on a zone-by-zone basis (I think this was added specifically for fumehoods). You would use the track exhaust flow option (where it modulates the supply to ramp up from minimum to match exhaust flows). You can assign power numbers to the exhaust fan.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309