[Equest-users] Parametric function contaminating air-side system selections

Patrick O'Donnell pco at MichaelsEngineering.com
Tue Jul 21 13:42:42 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm modeling a building with some resident rooms with PTAC units and a
central furnace/condenser unit split system for common areas.

The problem is whenever go in the parametric run box (even if I don't
make any parametric runs, and there aren't any currently on there at
this point) I close out of the parametric run box and somehow all my
PTAC units have changed to furnace/condenser split system units.  Does
anyone know why this is happening?

I also had this similar contamination issue when trying to import
another .inp file on another project to compare to the baseline in a
para run.

Any help would be much appreciated.  I am using eQuest 3.63 build 6350.

Thanks,

-Patrick