[Equest-users] Internal walls

David Dowling David.Dowling at WestPlainsEngineering.com
Wed Apr 15 07:07:05 PDT 2009

You should be able to define all the interior walls using the DD wizard
by using the custom building footprint slightly larger than the custom
zone that you define.  The software automatically defines interior walls
where the building perimeter is not collinear with the zoning.  As far
as defining the ceiling, I am not totally sure how one can do this for
an interior space.

David Dowling

Mechanical Designer

WEST PLAINS ENGINEERING, INC.

1750 Rand Road

Rapid City, SD  57702

Phone: (605) 348-7455  Fax: (605) 348-9445

david.dowling at westplainsengineering.com

www.westplainsengineering.com <http://www.westplainsengineering.com/>