[Equest-users] Incremental Life Cycle Savings

Alison Sloan asloan at aa-me.com
Fri Apr 3 09:12:29 PDT 2009

Hello all.

Can someone explain the method behind the madness of the Incremental Life
Cycle savings section of the building simulation report?  I understand the
regular Life Cycle savings, and I have found the downloadable spreadsheet on
the eQuest website very helpful, but I am having trouble finding any
information about "Incremental" Life Cycle Savings.  Any information or
references to websites, etc. are much appreciated.

Thank you all for your time.

Kind regards,

Alison Sloan