[Equest-users] Assigning Cooling Sources to Zones

Margo Sauter msauter at advancedenergy.org
Tue Sep 2 12:58:41 PDT 2008

Is there anyway to assign a heat pump to an assigned zone?  I currently
have made 11 zones so I want to assign a heat pump to each zone.  The
only chooses I am given are very general, like All Core Above Grade
Zones and All Perimeter Above Grade Zones.  What is the point of making
the different zones if I can not assign anything to them?  I am working
from the Building Wizard on page 1 of the Air-System Type.

If anyone can help me understand this or to perform the task I want to
do that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Margo Sauter