[Bldg-sim] BLDG-SIM 25th Anniversary

chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:13:08 PST 2024

Dear Jason and friends,

I came here seeking help with ASHRAE, coming from a European, sorry I can't
say that *cough Brexit*... coming from a British perspective. I'm also a
luddite, so I resisted moving to other platforms.

This is a niche place with a breadth of knowledge that is not available
anywhere else. How do we keep niches like this going? I've not engaged as
much in recent years, but it has been useful when I have.

Anyway... Happy birthday BLDG-SIM, you spring chicken, you!

Chris