[Bldg-sim] CIBSE IBPSA-England Technical Symposium 2025

Renjith Jayapalan-Nair Renjith.Jayapalan-Nair at designbuilder.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 06:30:00 PDT 2024

View this email in your browser<https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?e=__test_email__&u=eba9cc88f744299aa92e4f5a9&id=1de731e8dc>
[cid:image001.png at 01DAD77E.AC1D1850]

CIBSE IBPSA-England Technical Symposium 2025

[cid:image002.jpg at 01DAD77E.AC1D1850]

IBPSA-England is pleased to announce its partnership with CIBSE in organising the joint conference, CIBSE IBPSA England Technical Symposium 2025.

This collaborative event aims to bring the two communities together and unveil new innovative pathways to addressing the climate change challenge and help advance solutions that are fit for a healthy and resilient future for the built environment. This event will focus on the theme:

Fit for 2050 - Achieving Net-Zero through Intelligent, Resilient, and Sustainable Design in the Built Environment.

As we look toward the future, the 2025 theme emphasizes the critical need to design and develop buildings and infrastructure that are not only intelligent and resilient but also sustainable, aiming to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.

We invite submissions of short abstracts for research or opinion papers, technical reviews, case studies, and poster presentations. Submissions should be based on recent or current project work, research, or application, and may also examine the actual or potential impacts of our work on the built environment.

Key Dates

  *   Submission Deadline: 17:00 BST on Thursday 15 August 2024
More information on the themes and submission process can be found here<https://go.cibse.org/TS2025-IBPSA-England>.

Submit an Abstract<https://go.cibse.org/TS2025-IBPSA-England>

Kind regards,

Dr Renjith Jayapalan Nair

Consultant Engineer      | DesignBuilder Software Ltd
Board Member & Editor | IBPSA England
Communications Chair  | ASHRAE UK Chapter
Social Media Secretary | CIBSE Building Simulation Group

Stroud House, Russell Street, Glos, GL5 3AN
designbuilder.co.uk<http://www.designbuilder.co.uk> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/designbuilder> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/DesignBuilderUK>

 [signature_2431044878] <https://designbuilder.co.uk/>