[Bldg-sim] Monthly cooling load consumption by Enduse report in eQuest software?

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Jun 2 05:54:38 PDT 2023

LS-F report gives you the annual heating and cooling by component at the LOADS run ... i.e. no ventilation and with temperatures at the constant space temperature value.

You could lump the difference between that and the monthly values in SS-D under HVAC system ... but recognize there is more to it than that.