[Bldg-sim] Call for Abstracts for SimBuild 2024

Nathaniel Jones nathanieljon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:41:00 PDT 2023

I'm excited to announce the Call for Abstracts
<https://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild-2024/simbuild2024-for-authors/> for paper
submissions for SimBuild 2024 is now open. We seek papers demonstrating
innovation in methods, workflows, and modeling tools for better building
design, performance, and operation to meet aggressive targets for energy
reduction, environmental quality, decarbonization, and resiliency.

Please visit the SimBuild 2024 <https://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild-2024/> website
for conference information, submission guidelines, abstract and paper
templates, and key dates. SimBuild 2024 will include multiple formats of
presentations to encourage discussions and exchange of ideas as well as
pre-conference events. A call for oral presentations and panel discussions
will be made in January 2024.

Extended abstracts are due on August 7, 2023.

See you in Denver!

Nathaniel Jones, PhDScientific Committee Chair
on behalf of the SimBuild 2024 Steering and Scientific Committees
<https://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild-2024/>