[Bldg-sim] Help design a survey for modelers

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Dec 14 12:39:23 PST 2023

I recently came across a reference in a paper to a survey we
conducted in 2010 on building simulation and programming

https://gard.com/SimProgSurvey2010-Results.pdf

at the time, I was very interested in encouraging modelers
that knew how to program to get involved in open source
projects related to building energy modeling. Here is the