[Bldg-sim] SimBuild 2024 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended

Christine Do christine at ibpsa.us
Mon Aug 7 16:01:53 PDT 2023

Hello all,
The Call for Abstracts
<https://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild-2024/simbuild2024-for-authors/> for paper
submissions for SimBuild 2024 is open and has been extended to *August 21,
2023*. We seek papers demonstrating innovation in methods, workflows, and
modeling tools for better building design, performance, and operation to
meet aggressive targets for energy reduction, environmental quality,
decarbonization, and resiliency.

Please visit the SimBuild 2024 <https://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild-2024/> website
for conference information, submission guidelines, abstract and paper
templates, and key dates. SimBuild 2024 will include multiple formats of
presentations to encourage discussions and exchange of ideas as well as
pre-conference events. A call for oral presentations and panel discussions
will be made in January 2024. Extended abstracts are due on *August 21,
2023. *

*A few words of encouragement from Nathaniel Jones, PhD, the Scientific
Committee Chair:* "I encourage you to submit an abstract for SimBuild 2024.
This will inspire new connections, collaborations, and a deeper
appreciation for your research's impact. Don't miss the chance to present
your insights at the upcoming conference – your ideas could shape the
future of our discipline!"

Please contact simbuild at ibpsa.us for any questions. See you in Denver!

Christine Do
IBPSA-USA Executive Director
on behalf of the SimBuild 2024 Steering and Scientific Committees
<https://www.ibpsa.us/simbuild-2024/>