[Bldg-sim] e Quest load calculations safety factor

Haberl, Jeff jhaberl at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 27 07:45:06 PDT 2023

Hamza:

There's no such "factor" in Equest. You'll have to do it manually, using multiple runs.

Jeff

Jeff S. Haberl, Ph.D., P.E.inactive, FASHRAE,FIBPSA               We are like fluttering leaves on the branches of trees

Department of Architecture                                                       in the forests of the landscape that surrounds us.

Texas A&M University                                                                  If we could, for just a moment, flutter together,

College Station, TX 77845-3581                                                 We could lift the earth up to be a better place.  JSH 2022

Office: 979-845-6507, Lab: 979-845-6065

Fax 979-862-2457

jhaberl at tamu.edu,www.esl.tamu.edu<mailto:jhaberl at tamu.edu,www.esl.tamu.edu>