[Bldg-sim] IBPSA Boston Virtual Career Fair - May 20

Chris Schaffner chris at greenengineer.com
Thu May 12 08:38:57 PDT 2022

The IBPSA Boston Chapter is hosting a Virtual Career Fair Friday, May 20th (Noon to 1:30 PM EDT)

It’s a chance for new grads and others looking for opportunities in the field of building performance simulation to network and meet prospective employers. And it’s a chance for firms in the simulation sphere to connect with potential talent.

Many of you have participated in other IBPSA Boston events. Over the last few years, we have worked to create a strong virtual community made up of students and practitioners. Our events are well attended and our reach goes far beyond greater Boston. More than ten of the leading architecture and engineering firms doing work in Boston have already committed to the career fair, so it should be an excellent opportunity to connect.

Details:

1) We’re keeping it simple. The entire event will be on zoom. After some announcements and quick ground rules, we’ll give each participating firm a chance to introduce themselves. Then we’ll move into breakout rooms. Each firm will have a breakout room, and the participants will be able to go between rooms as they choose. At the end, we’ll come back together for some closing remarks.

2) For the participants we’re also giving them a chance to submit a resume for a resume book that will be circulated to all the participating firms.

3) There is no cost to participate for either the job seekers or the firms.

Sign up below.

As noted, we’ll be creating a virtual resume book, which will be shared with all firms in attendance. To have your resume included sign up below and follow the instructions.

Please sign up using this link:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ibpsa-boston-virtual-career-fair-tickets-333058205057

--

Chris Schaffner, PE, LEED Fellow, WELL AP
Founder and CEO, Owner

The Green Engineer | Sustainable Design Consulting
D: 978.341.5454  |  O: 978.369.8978
E: chris at greenengineer.com<mailto:chris at greenengineer.com>

Web<https://www.greenengineer.com/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/thegreeneng/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-green-engineer-llp/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/The-Green-Engineer-Inc-112879628748247/?ref=bookmarks> | Subscribe to Mixed Greens<https://greenengineer.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=d744a85b08c86693b6b084f3d&id=66ecff06af> | 2021 Roundup<https://thegreenengineerroundup.com/>

We are an Employee-Owned, Certified B Corporation, and a Massachusetts Benefit Corporation.