[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED: Mid-Senior Energy Analyst - Rushing (Seattle, WA)

Andi Burnham andib at rushingco.com
Tue Mar 29 16:30:42 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Rushing is currently seeking a mid or senior level energy analyst to join our Energy Studio in Seattle, WA. Rushing<https://rushingco.com/about-us/15-years/> is a Seattle-based MEP engineering, energy, sustainability, lighting, and CX consulting firm that works on a lot of exciting projects, including five projects pursuing Petal certification under the Living Building Challenge program. Rushing's holistic, integrative design approach has impacted more than 100 million square feet<https://rushingco.com/projects/projects-map/> across more than 1,300 projects, including our Sustainability group leading 17.5% of all LEED certified projects in the Puget Sound area in 2020. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity for impact!

Rushing's Energy Studio is an established thought leader in projects at the cutting edge of high-performance building design as well as the development of local energy codes - there are a lot of exciting things happening in WA and the Seattle area around building codes, development incentives and policies. Integrative design is not a check box at Rushing; it's a fundamental part of the Energy Studio's culture to work hand in hand with internal and external design teams, providing practical approaches to projects. Rushing is also a signatory to the Carbon Leadership Forum's MEP 2040 Challenge<https://carbonleadershipforum.org/mep2040/> - come help us drive emissions reductions at the operational and embodied level!

To learn more, including how to apply, view the full job postings at: Energy Analyst<https://rushingco.com/about-us/jobs/?jobId=3X-SUJELOvqz>, Senior Energy Analyst<https://rushingco.com/about-us/jobs/?jobId=XWRaKWc6MPV1>

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about Rushing or these positions. We're hiring for most other disciplines<https://rushingco.com/about-us/jobs/> (MEP, Lighting, CX, Sustainability) as well, so feel free to pass along our careers page to others who may be interested in working at an engineering/consulting firm at the cutting edge of high performance sustainable design.

Andi Burnham - she/her/hers
Associate Principal, Manager of Energy Services
P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HDBP
RUSHING
O 206.285.7100 | D 206.323.9810
rushingco.com<http://www.rushingco.com/>