[Bldg-sim] Modelling Under Floor Air Distribution (UFAD) system & Heat Pump Chiller

Ahmad Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 16:34:56 PST 2022

Hello Guys,

I am modelling a building, whichhas Under Floor Air Distribution (UFAD) system so, how to model thissystem in eQUEST software? I could not find a specific system called UFADor Under Floor Air Distribution to select in eQUEST software.

Further, the building has air sourceheat pump chiller that provide cooling in summer and heating in winter so, howwe can model heat pump chiller in eQUEST software? How can we assign the sameheat pump chiller for both the chilled water loop and the hot water loop?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ahmad