[Bldg-sim] Ground Source Heat Pump in Parametric Run

Ahmad Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 23:02:01 PST 2022

 Hello Guys,

I am modeling a building with water source heat pump and cooling tower and the client needs to know the energy consumption difference if he change the cooling tower with ground source geothermal wells.
The problem is I could not find the ground source geothermal in the parametric run as you can see in the screenshot below. Does anybody can help me out on this? How to select ground sources geothermal in the parametric run?
Thanking you in advance for any help.

Regards
Ahmad