[Bldg-sim] VSD fans does not show saving in eQUEST Software

Ahmad Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 20:47:50 PDT 2022

Hello Guys and happy Easter for all,

I am modeling an aged care facility with Water Source Heat Pump (WSHP)units with constant speed supply fans in eQUEST software. I want to get thesavings in energy if we install variable speed drive (VSD) on the supply fans.I setup a parametric run for this EEM, but the results after I run thesimulation don't show any saving.

Did anybody encounter something like that? I appreciate any help thatlet me solve this problem. The eQUEST files are attached for this project.

Thank you all and regards

Ahmad