[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED - Commissioning Engineers/ Consultants - RWDI

Alice Finoro Alice.Finoro at rwdi.com
Fri Oct 29 13:16:18 PDT 2021

Hello All,

The Company

RWDI is a global engineering consulting firm, bringing our wide range of experience and skills together to develop a better, holistic solution for our clients.  We share a fundamental dedication to earning the trust and exceeding expectations of our clients.

Our Commissioning team is hiring for 2 positions; one each in Portland, OR and Philadelphia, PA.

Job posting attached.

To Apply

http://rwdi.com/en_ca/people/careers

For more information please see our website https://rwdi.com <https://rwdi.com%20%0d>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Kind Regards,

Alice Finoro, CHRL / HR Business Partner / Associate
RWDI
600 Southgate Drive, Guelph, ON N1G 4P6 Canada
Tel: (519) 823-1311 ext 2327 | Fax: (519) 823-1316 |
rwdi.com<http://www.rwdi.com/>

RWDI - A Platinum Member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies
This communication is intended for the sole use of the party to whom it was addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this email and delete the message without retaining any hard or electronic copies of same. Outgoing emails are scanned for viruses, but no warranty is made to their absence in this email or attachments. If you require any information supplied by RWDI in a different format to facilitate accessibility, contact the sender of the email, email solutions at rwdi.com or call +1.519.823.1311.
Please be aware that when you contact us with a business query we may collect and use your details for future communications.