[Bldg-sim] Simulation of a hollow ventilated wall

Mohammad Rezvanpour moh.rzv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:17:33 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,
I hope all is well with you.
The goal is to simulate a *hollow ventilated wall* (Air or water could
travel through the wall -- interior and exterior) for its *energy
performance*, but I need to know what options I have. I can indeed use CFX
(a tool inside the ANSYS workbench) to do such simulations, but I would
like to know if there is a simpler, more efficient, or more recent program
that I can use.
I greatly appreciate your suggestions in advance.
Best,
Mohammad

--
*Kind regards,*

Mohammad Rezvanpour
PhD student of Building Science and Engineering
*(CEE department), *Donadeo Innovation Centre for Engineering (DICE)*,
*University
of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada