[Bldg-sim] Job opportunity for a Building Performance Analyst

Vikram Sami vikram at olsonkundig.com
Thu Jul 29 09:43:30 PDT 2021

https://olsonkundig.applytojob.com/apply/F5qYN7dlSE/Building-Performance-Analyst?referrer=20210729163811NLEHKMSXUMYOH9U9

Olson Kundig is in the process of expanding our internal building performance team. We are looking for a building performance analyst with 2-5 years experience in building performance simulation - including daylight simulation as well as energy modeling.  Opportunity to affect the design of projects early on in the process, and flex your creative muscles. We are an award winning design practice that works on a variety of building types and scales. We are located in the historic Pioneer Square district in Seattle.

Thanks

Vikram

Vikram Sami, AIA, BEMP, LEED AP
Director of Building Performance

OLSON KUNDIG
159 South Jackson Street, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104 USA
T +1 206-340-2545<tel:%2B1%20206-340-2545>  olsonkundig.com<http://olsonkundig.com/>
Twitter / Instagram @olsonkundig
If you have received this confidential message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete all copies from your system.