[Bldg-sim] schedule for process energy

Daric Adair Daric.Adair at hendersonengineers.com
Mon Jan 25 06:52:52 PST 2021

ASHREA 90.1-20xx User Manuals > Appendix G chapter have some use schedules, but may not be  to the level of detail desired.
California, as part of their codes/CBECCcom software publish reference appendices: https://ww2.energy.ca.gov/title24/2016standards/ACM_Supporting_Content/
Again, probably not at the level you might be seeking. But also some other really good reference info in those appendices.
eQuest Wizard mode also generates schedules based on selected building use type and can/does adjust those for operating hours selected in the wizard.
For general practice, we use those for reference, but then adjust to fit the anticipated use building. Ex: there are Misc equipment schedules for Restaurants, but if the project you're on is a Breakfast/Lunch Diner, adjust the schedules for those meals, and remove dinner/evening schedules). We also use the eQuest schedules generated to get 'close' and then make manual tweaks from there.

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
daric a