[Bldg-sim] Nomination Period for the IBPSA-USA Board of Directors is Open

Steven Ayala sayala81 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:39:38 PST 2020

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/ibpsa.us/board-nomination-period-open-2020-317494567?e=[UNIQID]>
<http://ibpsa.us/>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/nomination-period-ibpsa-usa-board-directors-open>
Call for Applications for IBPSA-USA Board of Directors positions for
2021-2023

IBPSA-USA is now accepting applications for the annual Board of Directors
election for the 2021-2023 term.

Board members serve a two year term with staggered terms to bring fresh
voices to the Board every year. There are 7 Director positions open for
this election.

This year, we are also introducing a position for a Student Director who
can directly represent and engage with the student community of IBPSA-USA,
which will serve a 1-year term. Only student members can vote for the
Student Director position.

A description of the Director’s role can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X0qiJxcyrmtnKV2Vtnf4NOTd5FyQqqiTlGP_Z4ORCo0/edit#heading=h.oqu60civjne5>.
All persons interested in serving on the board must submit an application
and their resume or CV by *December 1, 2020*:

   - Standard Director Application
   <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IBPSA2021Nominations>
   - Student Director Application
   <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IBPSA2021Students>

*Applicants must be current IBPSA-USA members*. Search our member database
at http://ibpsausa.wildapricot.org/ for your public profile. Not a
member? Sign-up
here <https://www.ibpsa.us/become-ibpsa-usa-member>.

After the application period, a slate of candidates will be created and *voting
will be open from Dec. 10 to Jan. 12 at 5:00 PM PST*. All IBPSA-USA members
are eligible to vote through the following options:

   1. *Online*
   2. *Email* - just send the names of your top 7 choices from the slate of
   candidates to ops at ibpsa.us *with the subject line IBPSA-USA Election*
   3. *Mail/ Hand* deliver to: 5356 Locksley Ave. Oakland, CA 94618

The election results will be announced *Jan 14, 2021 during our Virtual
Winter meeting*, and via our website and email list.
*Copyright © 2020 IBPSA-USA, All rights reserved.*

You can update your preferences
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]>
 or unsubscribe from this list
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]&c=622ce33a6f>