[Bldg-sim] Help wanted: Senior building performance analyst

Adam M. McMillen Adam.M.McMillen at imegcorp.com
Wed Jan 29 13:39:31 PST 2020

Hi all,

Happy to announce a new position leading high performance projects for IMEG.  Please apply or reach out with any questions!

https://www.imegcorp.com/careers/

Senior Building Performance Analyst
Regular Full-Time-
Pasadena, CA, US

Your Future. Built Smarter. IMEG Corp., one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S., is currently seeking a Senior Building Performance Analyst for our Energy Modeling Team in our Pasadena, California office. With a global footprint of over 40 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,300 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and collaborative project approach.

As a Senior Building Performance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting regional and national high performance design projects
* Leading sustainable design projects
* Managing sustainability/energy modeling team workload
* Sustainable building design
* Energy analysis
* Sustainable building certification (LEED, WELL, LBC, PHIUS, etc)
* Code compliance analysis and modeling
* Life cycle cost analysis
* Presentation, writing and graphical materials generation

Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
* 5-10 Years of industry experience
* BS in Mechanical engineering, Architectural engineering, or related field, masters preferred
* Professional accreditation
* Experience working with Energy Modeling software, i.e. Trane TRACE, Design Builder, Open Studio, EnergyPlus or IES

Desirable experience
* Building systems design experience
* Custom programming/tool generation
* Experience in Design Builder, Open Studio, EnergyPlus and/or IES
* CFD and daylighting analysis
* Post occupancy energy evaluation, M&V
* Title 24 analysis and documentation
* Experience working with BIM, Revit, Sketchup

IMEG Corp., an employee owned corporation, is committed to investing in employees' futures through structured programs including formal mentoring, opportunities for career advancement and professional development. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, flexible schedule, and assistance with tuition reimbursement. Additionally, employees are eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, and life insurance on their first day of employment.

Ready to engineer your career? Apply today!

IMEG Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.

This position is not eligible for sponsorship.

Adam McMillen, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Director of Sustainability
[IMEG Corp.]<http://www.imegcorp.com/>
IMEG Corp.
(630) 753-8544 | phone
(312) 852-1360 | mobile
Adam.M.McMillen at imegcorp.com<mailto:Adam.M.McMillen at imegcorp.com>
website<http://www.imegcorp.com> | my linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-mcmillen-pe-ba77901> | vCard<https://dynasend.com/signatures/vcard/Adam.M.McMillen-at-imegcorp.com.vcf> | map<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1100+Warrenville+Rd+%23400w,+Naperville,+IL+60563/@41.8081471,-88.1295247,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x880e5661d6efd9bd:0xf5b4ec06fc8175d0?hl=en>
[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/IMEGcorp>[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/IMEGcorp/>[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/imeg-corp>
Learn more<https://www.imegcorp.com/about/our-story/> about us and the IMEG story!
This email may contain confidential and/or private information. If you received this email in error please delete and notify sender.