[Bldg-sim] Errors in TMY3 Files

Linda Lawrie linda at fortlawrie.com
Mon Dec 21 15:04:11 PST 2020

the TMY3 files on climate.onebuilding.org have been corrected from
the document posted by Joe Huang on the tmy3 site.  But I think that
was for precipitation.

the TMYx files would never have had this problem as they come from a
different source of our creation for the TMYx files.

And, as I remember, the illuminance problem was corrected by NREL at
some point after their first post.

------
Linda

FIBPSA, FASHRAE
http://climate.onebuilding.org - free repository of climate data for
building simulation
Climate.onebuilding is a FREE service not supported by any outside
organization or government agency.