[Bldg-sim] Should onebuilding.org mailing lists transition to Discourse?

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Fri Dec 11 13:27:23 PST 2020

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I have received a lot of
advice directly and through the mailing lists. Almost all
the feedback was that transitioning to Discourse was a good
idea as long as the archive is accessible. I'm taking the
first steps to do this now and will let you know more about
it in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks also for the many the kind words!

Stay tuned, this should be an exciting transition for the
community.

Jason