[Bldg-sim] American Modelica Conference 2020

Michael Wetter mwetter at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 4 15:14:53 PDT 2019

All,

This is to remind you that the American Modelica Conference 2020 will be
held at the University of Colorado, Boulder on March 23rd-25th.  We will
follow the format from last year with free workshops on Monday followed by
presentations from vendors and users on Tuesday and Wednesday.

The Call for Papers
<https://modelica.org/events/modelica2020Americas/call-for-papers>
will be *open
until November 1st*. Please submit your papers soon!

All the details can be found both on the EventBrite page
<https://amc2020.eventbrite.com/> (where you will be able to buy tickets
soon) and on modelica.org <https://modelica.org/events/modelica2020Americas>.
We will let you know when ticket prices have been set and tickets go on
sale.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Boulder next spring!

All the best,

Michael Wetter