[Bldg-sim] [Results][Survey] Building Performance Simulation (BPS)

Sam Elyas karaktus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:09:40 PST 2019

Joe,

You are right, the question was : "What softwares do you use for
Building Performance Simulation? *(Select all that apply)*", that's why
the percentage adds up to more than 100% of responses we got. I think
it's better than letting respondants select only one software since they
generally use more than that.

Also, I signal that the for the question "In your opinion, what
obstacles prevent the widespread use of Optimization in Building
Performance Simulation?": all the lacking answers (to reach 100%) should
be placed at neutral, we did a mishandling and corrupt the data a little
bit, except for bar charts starting from "Lack of trainings that focus
on Optimization" which are accurate and not corrupt.

I should've fixed these issues but I didn't have the time, I prefered
sharing the data to not let respondants who are interested in the
results wait longer.

Best regards,

Sami