[Bldg-sim] BTAP Equest Converter

Gurneet Singh gurneet at edsglobal.com
Mon May 13 20:50:05 PDT 2019

Hi Omar,

Have you tried to follow the steps mentioned in the measure description. I
am pasting below text which details out the steps

1)Open the OpenStudio application, go to the measures tab, click on the
'My' folder icon to open your 'My Measures' directory. Unzip the attached
measure and drag it into your 'My Measures' directory.
2) Click on the 'Components & Measures->Apply Measure Now' file menu.
Select the 'btap_equest_converter' measure under 'Envelope.Form', type in
the path to a .INP file on your computer. Make sure to replace any
backslashes '' in your path with forward slashes '/'. Hit 'Apply Measure',
if all goes well you will see a report about the measure's operation and
can accept the changes to your model.
3) Then save your OSM and open it in the SketchUp plug-in to verify that
the model imported correctly.

Regards