[Bldg-sim] Offering emergency energy modeling

Aide Fitch aide at condense.cloud
Tue May 21 08:41:02 PDT 2019

Have an impossible deadline?  Our company has built an automation for Energy Plus, and, while we polish our user-friendly interface, we're offering super-fast, full-service contract energy modeling on our system.  We can turn a large commercial multi-building model around (Baseline and Improved scenarios) in 3 hours start to finish, which includes the time it takes for us to read your architectural documents and translate them into inputs.  Rates start at $1000 per project.  Our models have passed muster with HUD MIP reduction program reviewers, municipal reviewers, and more.  We have rescued a client requiring a large campus multifamily model the next day.  Results are compiled for you in beautiful reports, and we also hand you the real complete Energy Plus .idf models.  Please contact me directly at the phone below and we can get started.

Aide Fitch, LEED AP

cell: 512.619.0983

CloudForest Software & Consulting

Condense: Building decisions in full context, less time.

www.condense.cloud<http://www.condense.cloud/>

Condense by CloudForest Software<http://www.condense.cloud/>
Making prudent building improvements requires data and complex calculations. Condense does it for you. Tell us who you are below to learn more:
www.condense.cloud