[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA March 2019 Newsletter

Steven Ayala sayala81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:00:25 PDT 2019

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/ibpsa.us/march-19-newsletter-3174605?e=[UNIQID]>
<http://ibpsa.us/>
 March 2019 Newsletter

<http://www.ibpsa.us/our-sponsors>

Thank you to our sponsors for their continued support! Become an IBPSA-USA
sponsor. <https://www.ibpsa.us/become-sponsor>

See all of our sponsors <https://www.ibpsa.us/our-sponsors>
IBPSA-USA News
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/win-2000-scholarship-funds-attend-building-simulation-2019-rome>
*Win up to $2,000 in Scholarship Funds to Attend Building Simulation 2019
in Rome*

IBPSA-USA is pleased to offer up to 5 scholarships for students & young
professionals to attend the IBPSA Building Simulation Conference in Rome
Italy, September 2-4, 2019. Funding is provided by the U.S Department of
Energy. *Applications are due June 7, 2019.*

Read More.
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/win-2000-scholarship-funds-attend-building-simulation-2019-rome>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/check-out-wisconsins-chapters-first-speaker-event>
*Check-Out the Wisconsin Chapter's First Speaker Event Held Last Month*

The Wisconsin Chapter's first speaker meeting,*Exploring Simulation
Evolution in Wisconsin and Beyond*, was a well attended event at the TESS
office on Capitol Square in the heart of Madison. Learn more and see photos!

Read More.
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/check-out-wisconsins-chapters-first-speaker-event>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/presidents-message-march-2019-highlighting-our-chapters-around-country>
*President's Message - March 2019: Highlighting Our Chapters Around the
Country*

Happy Spring Equinox! his month I’d like to highlight our chapters – did
you know that IBPSA-USA has 20 chapters around the country? Go to our web
site (*www.ibpsa.us <http://www.ibpsa.us/>*) and take a look – is there one
in your area?

Read More.
<https://www.ibpsa.us/news/presidents-message-march-2019-highlighting-our-chapters-around-country>
See All News <http://www.ibpsa.us/news>

IBPSA-USA Education On Demand
 New Videos Added <https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/all>
IBPSA-USA offers a growing library of educational videos and webinars, and
online access is currently*free for IBPSA-USA members*. Not a member? *Join
now!* <https://www.ibpsa.us/become-ibpsa-usa-member>

*Now Available: *

Three part *Building Physics* series from Building Simulation 2017:

<https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/all>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/all>

Building Physics 01: Indoor Environmental Quality
<https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/listing/building-physics-01-indoor-environmental-quality>

Building Physics 02: Thermal Mass
<https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/listing/building-physics-02-thermal-mass>

Building Physics 03: Innovative Envelopes
<https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/listing/building-physics-03-innovative-envelopes>
See All Videos <https://www.ibpsa.us/videos/all>

IBPSA-USA Job Board
Below are just a few of the jobs available now. Browse current open
listings on our new job board, and sign-up to post your own:
*https://jobs.ibpsa.us/* <https://jobs.ibpsa.us/>

Solutions Architect at Energy Solutions in Oakland, CA
<https://jobs.ibpsa.us/job/solutions-architect>

*Business Development Manager at Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES)
<https://jobs.ibpsa.us/job/business-development-manager-building-energy-services>*

*Job Openings in LBNL’s Simulation Research Group
<https://jobs.ibpsa.us/job/job-openings-lbnl%E2%80%99s-simulation-research-group-0>*
See All Jobs <https://jobs.ibpsa.us/>

Upcoming Events
<https://www.ibpsa.us/north-texas-ibpsa-usa-march-happy-hour>
*March 28: North Texas Chapter Social Happy Hour*

This networking event allows like-minded professionals to recognize,
create, or act upon new relationships and networking opportunities in the
building performance and simulation community.

Learn More. <https://www.ibpsa.us/north-texas-ibpsa-usa-march-happy-hour>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/simaud-2019>
*April 7-9: SimAUD 2019*

The 10th annual Symposium on Simulation for Architecure and Urban Design
(SimAUD) offers a platform to unite researchers and practitioners in the
fields of architecture, urban design, urban planning, building science, and
data science.

Learn More. <https://www.ibpsa.us/simaud-2019>
<https://www.ibpsa.us/save-date-building-simulation-2019>
*Sept. 2-4: Registration is now Open for Building Simulation 2019*

Register now for the premier international event in the field of building
performance simulation. An exceptional opportunity to share information
about simulation tools and applications, present and get updates about
recent achievements and new developments in the research, illustrate case
studies and share best practices.

Learn More. <https://www.ibpsa.us/save-date-building-simulation-2019>
See All Events <http://www.ibpsa.us/events>
*Copyright © 2019 IBPSA-USA, All rights reserved.*

unsubscribe from this list
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]&c=fa4f527fec>
    update subscription preferences
<https://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0769126d70&e=[UNIQID]>