[Bldg-sim] energy plus/open studio hourly results (DView)

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Jun 20 14:21:25 PDT 2019

Speaking of IBPSA-USA – I didn’t post an announcement here but please pre-register if anyone will be attending and hasn’t signed up yet. The Eventbrite built-in reminder hasn’t been working, so I’m worried there are a few people that normally would come but haven’t been sufficiently reminded.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-summer-meeting-in-kansas-city-ibpsa-usa-tickets-60221903334

Pre-registration allows us to plan for the food order, avoid a melee at the check-in desk, print badges (too late for this time, but in general sign up early to get a printed badge), and avoid much angst among the event organizers.

We now offer no-questions asked cancellation up through the date we provide an initial count to the restaurant (which was yesterday for KC – this will usually be 4-7 days prior to the event) and we’ll knock a few dollars off the cost for the convenience.

So – hope to see many of you there! Please let me know any questions.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Associate

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Mobile: (773) 490-5038

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

grummanbutkus.com<http://grummanbutkus.com/> | Blog<http://grummanbutkus.com/blog> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/GrummanButkus-Associates/1385285015032526> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/grummanbutkus>