[Bldg-sim] Energy Benchmark Data - Live/Work

Marc Costa mcosta at energycoalition.org
Sun Jun 9 23:33:00 PDT 2019

Although I don't have the information, I can say that this will not be
found in the majority of state or local government benchmarking ordinance
data, some of which is publicly available.
For an international perspective this is a tool to start your search, and
you can add all jurisdictions and filter by "deadline - single family." In
the US you may have luck with some multifamily, but may be hard to collect
attributes that you may be interested in knowing.
https://www.buildingrating.org/policy-comparison-tool

--Marc