[Bldg-sim] SURVEY ON BUILDING PERFORMANCE SIMULATION (BPS) TOOLS USERS (Izmir Institute of Technology, Department of Architecture, Turkey)

rahsangulmez at gmail.com rahsangulmez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 05:55:41 PDT 2019

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
SURVEY ON BUILDING PERFORMANCE SIMULATION (BPS) TOOLS
USERS                  (Izmir Institute of Technology, Department of
Architecture,Turkey)

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_jF6MK6n9LIRHR_wJqNMw0krlrCkFxzhXdf96WrvRDUdxEA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Dear all,here I am sending this survey again. i haven't seen much
participation so far. As active energy analysts, your perspective and
knowledge on the possibilities and limitations of simulation tools will
enable us to understand the role of architects in the simulation process.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.